lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

Q's and A's

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.

Name: Tracy Metal
Birth Date: 01/13/91
Current Location: Tj.
Hair Color: Brown and dark blue
Righty/Lefty: Usually Righty.

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Losing someone I love. Poverty . Evil chipmunks. Betrayal.
Your dream of the perfect date: I can't think of any. I've always had problems with planning dates. But as long as I feel loved, it'll be a perfect date.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: Ugh, what time is it?
Your best physical feature: My hands. People used to tell me i had ''pianist's hands'' when i was little.
Your bed time: Anytime I feel like going to sleep.
Your most missed memory: It’s not missed if I can remember it.


LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Dr pepper *-*
McDonald’s or Burger King: Carls Jr haha
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: why am i answering this haha
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate gives me headache and vanilla makes me wanna throw up.
Cappuccino or Coffee: *flashback* coffe reminds me of dead puppies! ;o;

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: No
Curse: Like a sailor
Take showers: Yes *contrary to popular belief haha*.
Have a crush: Not really.
Like school: Loved it.
Believe in yourself: I try hard to convince me.
Believe what goes around comes around: I dont, I've seen people hurt others and still, theyre happy as happy can be.
Believe everything happens for a reason: This might be true.
Think you’re a health freak: No I dont think i am.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Not sure.
Been on stage: defenetely not ;o;
Eaten sushi: I hate sushi.
Been hurt: think i have
Dyed your hair: no.... hahhaa, what can i say, its pretty adictive.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.

Played a stripping game: No.
Kissed the same sex: I didnt, She DID

Gotten beaten up: Uhm.
Changed who you were to fit in: I used to hide who i am, like the fact that i have tattoos and I also changed the clothing and the music i listened to, so i could be accepted in my work, but now i just wear what i want and listen to whatever i want to with no problems, theyre very open about it.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: I've said that i wouldnt get married, but, I DO expect to find someone i can love for the rest of my life, and someone willing to love me back.
Number of kids you’re planning on having: And if i ever give birth to a child, i want him to be a boy and just one, or two.. haha

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: hazel.
Hair color: Brown.
Short or long hair: long hair
Fat or fit: not too thin not too fat.
Looks or personality: both are important to me


LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: answering this survey or starting it at least
1 HOUR AGO: i was watching soy tu dueña with my mom hahaha.
1 WEEK AGO: was working.
1 YEAR AGO: fuck i dont know.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: sleepy.
I HATE: anxiety.
I HIDE: nothing, i always reflect what i feel, and im not very good at hiding my fat rolls, *im not fat ;o;* and theres nothing left to hide hahaha.
I NEED: change :c
I LOVE: love

LAYER 12: FAVORITES.
Band: He might not be a band, but he sure is my favorite musician: Jason becker.
Color: red and sometimes blue.
Food: tacos.
Thing to do: Looking at girls in lingerie with tattoos and piercings, and colored hair *-*

LAYER 13: RANDOM.
How long have you known your best friend?: about three years, one year and 4 months haha.
What’s your middle name?: Danger
What are you excited for?: my triforce tattoo *-*
Do you have any saved texts on your phone?: You can save texts?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario