jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Beautiful - Smashing Pumpkins

Beautiful, youre beautiful, as beautiful as the sun
Wonderful, youre wonderful, as wonderful as they come
And I cant help but feel attached
To the feelings I cant even match

With my face pressed up to the glass, wanting you
Beautiful, youre beautiful, as beautiful as the sky
Wonderful, its wonderful, to know that youre just like i
And Im sure you know me well, as Im sure you dont

But you just cant tell
Wholl you love and who you wont
And I love you, as you love me
So let the clouds roll by your face

We'll let the world spin on to another place
We'll climb the tallest tree above it all
To look down on you and me and them
And Im sure you know me well, as Im sure you dont
But you just cant tell, who youll love and who you wont

Dont let your life wrap up around you
Dont forget to call, whenever
Ill be here just waiting for you
Ill be under your stars forever
Neither here nor there just right beside you
Ill be under the stairs forever
Neither here nor there just right beside you


Ni me acordaba que me gustaban los smashing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario