sábado, 15 de enero de 2011

Faaip De Oiad




2TOP RATED

anonymous
click a star to vote
Jul 25th 2006, 23:05 report


I am an avid fan of both Art Bell and Tool, and was actually listening to the show when that person called both times. And I have to say, it was the scariest shit I have ever experienced. He was talking, running, and crying all out during the call, and just the way he said it all was extremely believable. The disconnection of the satellites was just the tip of the iceberg. I think Tool might be using this as just to say that we don't know everything. The name, as the first poster already pointed out, translates to the voice of god. Again, probably Tool pointing out that we don't know everything. When the guy calls back, in a flat, droning voice, saying it was a hoax, that proved, at least to me, its authenticity.

---------



Creepy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario